Monday, April 7, 2008

GOING GREEN LIKE "DR. SMITH"

Well what I have been doing to preserve the universe is stop littering and throwing random garbage on the street. I used to litter all the time, didn't care about throwing it in the garbage because my friends did it all the time and was to lazy to throw it away in the proper place. As time went by I started to care and throw away garbage from time to time but still littered gradually. As soon as I saw the movie The Inconvenient Truth, thats when I started to get serious because tragic incidents can happen such as the world being surrounded by water, the earth getting burning to death like my children's grandchildren will not get to live on earth, and just making the earth go to destruction in total. Ever since that day I changed my mentality on saving planet earth it is saving us, with out it we cannot live, so why would we kill something that basically gives us life? I started to throw away any little things and if there wasn't a garbage anywhere I would hold it in my hand and save it until I saw one. It is funny how a simple video can change your whole way of thinking, I think once death goes in the picture people go insane and try to do every way possible to prevent it. I also turn off the lights every time I leave the house, my parents leave all the the plugs connected to the outlets and I'm kind of lazy to unplug it so I confess I don't do that, but maybe I will when I get my own house. Every time I see someone throw away garbage I give them a nasty look, even to my friends, I tell them off, i say "PRESERVE THE EARTH MAN!", which is the funniest thing when you see me in the act. I know i still got a lot of things to do to take care of the planet but its still in process, so for the people who are crazy with preserving the universe don't assassinate me because I'm doing the best I can.

No comments: